General Terms & Conditions
§ 1 Scope of application and revision of this agreement.
1. The Company shall be able to add, delete, change or revise the contents of this agreement without prior notice to the user.
2. By using this store, you agree to be bound by any revisions.
§ 2 Management of member registration information and personal information.
1. A member is a person who has approved this agreement and created an account from this store. When creating an account, you must not register any false information, third party information, fictitious information, etc.
2. Members must manage the account information and login information of this store at their own risk, and we will not be responsible for any damage caused by using the login information by other companies regardless of the user's negligence. Unless the exemption is not permitted by law, we shall not be liable for it.
3. If the user finds that the login information has been used illegally by a third party, he / she shall immediately contact us and follow any instructions from us.
§ 3 Suspension of use of this service and deletion of account information.
1. If the user makes a false declaration at the time of creating an account, fails to pay the payment obligation, or if there is any other reason that the Company deems inappropriate as a member or user, the Company shall be a member or user. You can revoke your qualification.
2. Members and users shall be liable for any damages caused to the Company due to the acts specified below, as the membership / use qualifications will be canceled.
- When login information is used illegally
- When there is a delay in payment of the price related to this service or other defaults
- When there is an act of repeating returns and cancellations
- When there is an act that infringes the intellectual property rights of the products and contents handled by our company
- When it is recognized that it belongs to or is related to antisocial forces, or when it is recognized that there is a transaction with antisocial forces.
- When we determine that we have performed an act that interferes with our business by illegally accessing our store, falsifying information, sending harmful computer programs, etc.
3. After deleting the account information, the services provided before that will be invalidated, the purchase and inquiry history will be deleted, and this store will not be available at all.
§ 4 Establishment of sales contract.
1. After placing an order, an order confirmation email (details of the order) will be delivered and it will be considered that the sales contract has been concluded.
2. All orders will be fulfilled with our approval. Orders that we deem inappropriate can be canceled even after the sales contract has been concluded.
3. After the order confirmation email is delivered, the Company shall be able to charge the user for the price based on the sales contract established between the member and this store by the payment method specified by the user.
4. We will not be liable if your order is not accepted due to an internet failure or other non-responsible cause.
§ 5 Cancellation of sales contract
1. The Company shall be able to cancel the sales contract without prior notice to the user in the following cases even after the sales contract is concluded.
- If the delivery address is unknown or the product cannot be delivered due to a long absence.
- When the credit card company specified by the member informs us that the credit card has not been fulfilled.
- When it is impossible to deliver the product due to other reasons
- When the ordered product is out of stock and the arrival schedule is undecided after that.
- When the product cannot be supplied due to discontinuation of production, etc.
- When it is recognized that the member belongs to or is related to antisocial forces, or when it is recognized that there is a transaction with antisocial forces.
- When it is suspected that the purpose of purchase is resale, such as mass purchase of the same product.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if there is any fraudulent or inappropriate act regarding the use of this store, this store may cancel or cancel the sales contract or take other appropriate measures.
3. If the contract is canceled under the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the actual cost can be charged to the user for the costs incurred by the time the contract is canceled.
4. Your order cannot be canceled once the ordered item has been delivered. If you wish to cancel your order before shipping, please contact email@example.com.
§ 6 Selling price, etc.
1. You can check the selling price and shipping fee of each item on each item page, delivery & return page, and payment screen. Consumption tax is included in the selling price, shipping and other fees of the product.
2. The Company shall be able to change the selling price and shipping fee of the product without prior notice to the user. Even if the product price, shipping fee, or both are changed after the sales contract is concluded, the user shall pay the price at the time of the sales contract conclusion.
3. If the consumption tax is changed by law, the consumption tax at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract will be applied.
§ 7 Shipping of goods
1. Product orders and delivery destinations are limited to those residing in Japan.
2. The shipping time is usually about 2 to 5 business days, which is the business day specified by us.
3. The Company reserves the right to change, discontinue sales, or discontinue production without prior notice to the user.
4. In the event of an unexpected event, we do not guarantee sales on this store.
5. In the following cases, it may take longer than the scheduled delivery.
- When the luggage cannot be received due to the user's convenience
- When delivery conditions (midyear gifts, year-end gifts, etc.), natural disasters, traffic conditions, weather, etc. affect
- When the number of orders shipped by our company significantly exceeds the initial forecast
- When it takes more time due to the circumstances of the delivery company such as remote islands
- The initial delivery schedule may change due to changes in the delivery address and order details.
6. After shipping the item, if you place an order with incorrect information such as delayed receipt or incorrect delivery address, the item will be returned to us. If the product is returned to us due to a delay in receipt without a justifiable reason, we will be able to charge the user for some incurred costs.
§ 8 Loss risk
1. All purchased products are transferred to the user at the risk of loss and ownership of the product when it is delivered to the carrier.
§9 About payment
1. Please see the "Payment" page for payment methods.
§10 Range of responsibility
1. This agreement describes all obligations regarding the product. No other warranties are made under appropriate law.
2. We are not responsible for any misconduct or economic deterioration.
3. Data loss resulting from the use or inability to use the content of this site under any circumstances, including if you have made a mistake or have been advised in advance by a third party that there is a possibility of damage. We are not liable for any direct damages, indirect damages, special damages, contingent damages or consequential damages including lost profits.
4. Even if the user needs to maintain, repair, or correct the equipment or data due to the use of the contents of this store, the user shall bear all the costs, and the communication line failure. We are not responsible for any loss or loss of user data due to such reasons.
5. Due to a system failure, etc., the e-mail from the user may not reach us or may be delayed. The Company is not liable for such non-delivery / delay and damages related thereto.
1. We own the copyright of the contents (text, graphic images, logos, photographs, videos, etc.) provided in this store and catalog. No content may be reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or forwarded by any means without our prior written permission, except as provided in this section. If you use the contents in this store without permission, you may violate copyright law, trademark law, privacy law, communication regulation and law.
§12 Prohibited matter
1. The user must not perform the following acts:
- Acts that violate or may violate this agreement
- Acts that cause inconvenience, disadvantage or damage to other users, third parties or the Company, or acts that may cause them.
- Criminal acts, acts that are offensive to public order and morals, or acts that are likely to do so
- Acts that interfere with or may interfere with the operation or business of this site
- Acts of using this service by illegally using personal information or false information of a third party
- Acts that infringe the intellectual property rights owned by the Company and its affiliated companies
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
§13 Other disclaimers
1. The Company shall be able to freely change, delete or add the structure, contents, web pages, etc. of this store, and shall not be obliged to return to the state before the change, deletion or addition at the request of the user. increase.
2. The user communicates with the preparation and installation costs of computer equipment and communication equipment necessary for using this service, telephone charges required for using this service, Internet connection charges, line usage charges, etc. You will be responsible for all charges and other costs.
3. If the member / user data is lost or becomes unreadable due to a failure or trouble of our computer equipment or communication equipment for providing this service, or a communication line failure, we will notify you. The sales contract can be canceled or canceled immediately without any conditions.
4. When we are obliged to notify members / users, we will notify them based on the information registered by members / users, and for delivery of products, we will purchase products. At that time, the obligation shall be fulfilled by entrusting the delivery to the delivery company to the destination specified by the member / user.
5. If a member / user causes damage to a third party by using this service, the user will resolve it at his / her own risk and expense, and the Company will be inconvenienced at all. It shall not cause any damage.
6. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the member / user not being able to use this service.
7. The Company shall not be liable for any damages, losses, disadvantages, etc. incurred in connection with the use of this service under any circumstances, regardless of the legal cause of the claim.
8. The Company shall be exempted from liability by processing the affairs according to the registered contents of the member / user.
9. The Company shall be exempted from liability by verifying the identity by the method specified by the Company when changing the password of the member.
10. Some product specifications, designs, and countries of origin are subject to change without notice.
§14 About the agreement jurisdiction
1. Japanese law shall be the governing law for the establishment, effect, performance and interpretation of this agreement.
2. If a problem that cannot be solved by this agreement arises regarding the use of this service, the member / user and the Company shall discuss in good faith and resolve it.
3. If a proceeding is required regarding the use of this service, the Yokohama District Court or Yokohama Summary Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of the first instance, depending on the amount of the proceeding.